commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Guide format
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 15:34:44 GMT
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> I think a Xdoc format guide file is great, but i can not find any very
> convenient XDoc file creation tool, can you give me some
> recommendation or suggestion about XDoc tool ? Which tool do you use?
<snip/>

I author the xdoc files by hand (any XML editor should help a bit).

The site itself is generated by the Maven site plugin [1]. You may use
(minimally) the APT, FML or xdoc formats, see structure on top of this
page [2]. I prefer xdoc.

The way the scxml-eclipse project structure will likely be if and when
we move to a m2 build, is that the project will have a multi-module
build (one module for each of the 4 Eclipse projects in their own
directories in trunk) with a parent pom and project site directly in
the trunk directory. Don't worry right now if this paragraph isn't
clear :-)

-Rahul

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/
[2] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/examples/creating-content.html