commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <>
Subject Re: [ALL] Nexus access now set up for org.apache.commons
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:02:07 GMT
On 16/06/2010, Emmanuel Bourg <> wrote:
> Le 24/05/2010 23:17, sebb a écrit :
> > Note that it is possible to use Nexus for Commons components that
> > don't use the groupId org.apache.commons. But of course each one will
> > have to be set up separately, as they are all unique.
> >
> > So far no-one has asked to set up a project which does not use an
> > org.apache groupId, so none appear in the Nexus snapshot or staging
> > repos.
> >
>  I tried to publish a snapshot of Commons CLI to Nexus but I got an error:
>  Error deploying artifact: Authorization failed: Access denied to:

That's good - it's picking up the correct URL.

But be careful with any non-SNAPSHOT release - I suggest you remove
disable login by removing your usename until you are sure that the
correct release URL is being used.

[We need to fix commons parent.]

>  I guess this is due to the groupId. How do I get the rights to publish to
> the commons-cli group?

[For completeness of the mail record only, as I see this has been done]

Yes, I only asked for the o.a.commons group.

The normal way to do this is to file a JIRA subtask under

The one I filed for Commons was:

I see you've already filed a JIRA:

I'll add the details (back) to the Wiki.

>  Emmanuel Bourg

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message