commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Nexus access now set up for org.apache.commons
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:23:39 GMT
Thank you. I found the JIRA task and filed INFRA-2799 after posting the
mail here.

I published a snapshot of Commons CLI to the org.apache.commons groupId
to check if this was a permission issue... and now I'm trying to figure
out how to remove it :) Can this be done through the Nexus interface?

Last question, is it possible to get nightly snapshots uploaded
automatically to Nexus? It seems some Apache projects do this through
Hudson, I wonder if we can tweak Continuum to do the same.

Emmanuel Bourg