commons-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ALL] Nexus access now set up for org.apache.commons
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:25:04 GMT
Le 24/05/2010 23:17, sebb a écrit :

> Note that it is possible to use Nexus for Commons components that
> don't use the groupId org.apache.commons. But of course each one will
> have to be set up separately, as they are all unique.
>
> So far no-one has asked to set up a project which does not use an
> org.apache groupId, so none appear in the Nexus snapshot or staging
> repos.

I tried to publish a snapshot of Commons CLI to Nexus but I got an error:

Error deploying artifact: Authorization failed: Access denied to:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/commons-cli/commons-cli/1.3-SNAPSHOT/commons-cli-1.3-20100616.141850-1.jar

I guess this is due to the groupId. How do I get the rights to publish
to the commons-cli group?

Emmanuel Bourg