commons-dev mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Development plan about SCXML Visual editor
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 07:25:13 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I have finished EMF data model refactor job for this SCXML visual editor
tool,you can find it in *attach file*.

This EMF data model is a important part of this project, i think you can
share it in this project's sandbox SVN. And I will generate my start code
with this EMF data model in the coming week, i need do some configuration
jobs and generate source codes by Eclipse GMF framework, we can finish it
soon. Once i finish this code generation job, i will send these codes to you
to share it, i will may sure these codes are under SUN conventions, we can
treat these codes as this project's start code.

At the same time, i have created a sub-tasks list for the original issue we
have,
SCXML-116 in Apache JIRA system. Once i finish a sub-task in my plan, i will
submit my codes as a patch in to project SVN.

在 2010年5月6日 下午11:46,Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com>写道: