commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] Tagging 1.0.3 RC3
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 16:08:04 GMT
On 04/05/2010, Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I intend to tag 1_0_3_RC3 later this week and propose it
>  as a release.
>  Think that anyone had a plenty of time for fix anything that
>  was considered as a showstopper for previous RC's.
>
>  Comments?

There are a couple of open JIRA issues which are currently tagged as
fix version 1.0.3.

DAEMON-145 - Incomplete start options causes crash with no error message
DAEMON-146 - -Xms and -Xmx are included twice

These don't seem to be critical, so they could be left to a later
release (in which case the Fix release can be updated).

There might still be some packaging issues - e.g. DAEMON-154 - but the
easiest way to test these is probably to create the RC and take it
from there.