commons-dev mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Notes on properties, headers and generated code
Date Fri, 21 May 2010 04:33:01 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Thank you for your hand by hand guide. Yesterday, i add svn:eol-style
property in SVN config file for these extension files, add submited
these once more, it seems that it did not work. So, i set
svn:eol-style property for each extension file and submit it again
today, i am hoping it works

Regards

-Gui Xun Long

> 2010/5/20 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
>> Ok, got it
>>
> <snip/>
>
> r946619 [1] did not actually add the svn:eol-style property.
>
> For each file, choose the "Set Property..." option in the "Team" menu
> [2] when using Subclipse. Then, for property name, use svn:eol-style
> and for property value, use native. Files will appear to be modified
> (will need a commit).
>
> Details on SVN properties are available here [3], which is good background.
>
> -Rahul
>
> [1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=946619
> [2] http://subclipse.tigris.org/images/menu-ss.png
> [3] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch07s02.html
>

>> 在 2010年5月20日 下午8:42,Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com>写道:

>>> <snip/>
>>>
>>> Yes, please check in (commit) those 7 files.
>>>
>>> -Rahul

>>> plunge-in, i

as possible
they are very