commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Notes on properties, headers and generated code
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 09:32:40 GMT
On 19/05/2010, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some miscellaneous notes:
>
>  1) A small number of files don't have svn:eol-style set. This isn't
>  surprising given some of the uncommon file extensions that are almost
>  guaranteed to not be in the auto-props :-) sebb has a script to
>  identify these, maybe at some point he'll kindly run it for us.

# Unknown file types (count)
# ecore                                            1
# ecore_diagram                                    1
# genmodel                                         1
# gmfgen                                           1
# gmfgraph                                         1
# gmfmap                                           1
# gmftool                                          1

Are all of these standard extensions?
Or are some of them invented just for the project?

It looks like these are all xml files, so perhaps they could have .xml
extensions?