commons-dev mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] close issues in JIRA system
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 01:21:29 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I submited my initial codes yesterday, it seems that SVN server sends lots
of code submit emails to mail list, many of them are useless and some guys
in mail list do not like it. So, can we choose send code submit command
emails to mail list or not?

在 2010年5月18日 上午2:39,Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com>写道: