commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] close issues in JIRA system
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 15:13:45 GMT
2010/5/18 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
> Yeah, i think so. But it seems that there may be some guys who are resentful
> with these commends mails, anyway, it is there, we can not prevent it happan

<snip/>

Going further, we don't want to prevent it. We want those emails as
previously mentioned :-)

Two comments about this:
 * Steady state project commit rate will likely be much lower than
last day or two.
 * If folks are contacting you personally, do suggest bringing it up
on this list instead.

-Rahul