commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [scxml-eclipse] Notes on properties, headers and generated code
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 03:22:50 GMT
Some miscellaneous notes:

1) A small number of files don't have svn:eol-style set. This isn't
surprising given some of the uncommon file extensions that are almost
guaranteed to not be in the auto-props :-) sebb has a script to
identify these, maybe at some point he'll kindly run it for us.

2) The question of how much generated code needs to be in SVN. We can
punt on this for now, I'd haven't taken a good look at the code yet.

3) Some license headers in the generated code were removed with
today's package renaming since the code was regenerated, other files
never had it. Suggestion would be to perhaps wait until things have
stabilized a bit in SVN and then add all missing headers in one swoop.

-Rahul