commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [all] preparing initial commit
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 12:23:16 GMT
On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Jacob Beard <> wrote:
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Rahul Akolkar <> wrote:
>> I think its best to start with what you have right now. Lets get it
>> out, have people look at it -- I'd like to get a better understanding
>> by looking at the setup and trying things out.
> </snip>
> Great. I have the module system and directory structure all set up
> with RequireJS, so now I'm just tying up the last loose ends before I
> send you the code for review. These are:
> * add a get-dep task to the build script
> * write a README
> * add license headers to all files
> * make sure that each module is at least minimally documented
> Can you think of anything else I should be aware of?
> I'm aiming to have this ready by tomorrow evening. Should I send you
> the code as a zip via email, or should I check it directly into SVN?

Please check it in (to your project trunk).

If you haven't already, before you check in, please update your SVN
client auto-props [1] and also include any filename extensions not
listed at [1] that you may be using, as appropriate.

> Please let me know what you think. Thanks,
> Jake

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message