commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Notes on properties, headers and generated code
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 16:57:23 GMT
2010/5/20 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
> Ok, got it

<snip/>

r946619 [1] did not actually add the svn:eol-style property.

For each file, choose the "Set Property..." option in the "Team" menu
[2] when using Subclipse. Then, for property name, use svn:eol-style
and for property value, use native. Files will appear to be modified
(will need a commit).

Details on SVN properties are available here [3], which is good background.

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=946619
[2] http://subclipse.tigris.org/images/menu-ss.png
[3] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch07s02.html

> 在 2010年5月20日 下午8:42,Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com>写道:
>
>> 2010/5/20 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
>> > I have added svn:eol-style property property to the 7 files in SVN
>> > config file, may be because i have not submited these 7 files again,
>> > so it does not work yet, when i submit these files once more, it will
>> > work, i think.
>> >
>> <snip/>
>>
>> Yes, please check in (commit) those 7 files.
>>
>> -Rahul
>>

>> > -Gui Xun Long

>> plunge-in, i

SVN

> [...]