commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: [all] preparing initial commit
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 05:07:55 GMT
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think its best to start with what you have right now. Lets get it
> out, have people look at it -- I'd like to get a better understanding
> by looking at the setup and trying things out.

</snip>

Great. I have the module system and directory structure all set up
with RequireJS, so now I'm just tying up the last loose ends before I
send you the code for review. These are:

* add a get-dep task to the build script
* write a README
* add license headers to all files
* make sure that each module is at least minimally documented

Can you think of anything else I should be aware of?

I'm aiming to have this ready by tomorrow evening. Should I send you
the code as a zip via email, or should I check it directly into SVN?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks,

Jake