commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] preparing initial commit
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 05:03:45 GMT
Interesting questions - we've been Maven based for so long that
putting dependencies in SVN hasn't happened for a while.

What's your build structure, and how are the below used?

I like the notion of the svn:external for Dojo. Otherwise I'd be
tempted to have it in zip format and have the build unpack it from the
zip into a directory that 'clean' removes [whatever your equivalent of
'target', 'build' or 'private' is].

Hen