commons-dev mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Sandbox space for GSoC projects
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 04:31:15 GMT
Hi all,

I want to submit my codes to GSoC project sandbox SVN, apache has created
account for me, and my SVN url is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/trunk/,
before my first commit, discussing my project diretory here is very
necessary as my project has 5 modules. The whole project is an Eclipse
plunge-in project, it has five modules in all:

   - org.apache.commons.scxml
   - org.apache.commons.scxml.diagram
   - org.apache.commons.scxml.edit
   - org.apache.commons.scxml.editor
   - org.apache.commons.scxml.tests

So, i will keep this directory structure in SVN space, and i will add a
readme file in the SVN root directory to introduce my project, develop
environment and how to build it etc. Any ideas? Thank you.

Regards