commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <>
Subject [configuration] Time for a new release?
Date Sat, 29 May 2010 14:36:42 GMT
It has been a long time since the last release of [configuration], and
their have been numerous fixes in the mean time. So I think we really
ought to get out Configuration 1.7.

The dependency to [vfs] 2.0-SNAPSHOT is a blocker, so this would have to
be released first. What is the status here?

Are there other issues?

How about the file system stuff? This is really a cool new feature
because it addresses an actual weakness of the library: locating
configuration files in a configurable manner. But I am not sure whether
it is already mature - maybe documentation could be improved, and are
the interfaces stable?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message