commons-dev mailing list archives

From Pauline Mak <pauline....@arcs.org.au>
Subject [vfs] commons-vfs-grid and next release of vfs?
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 22:30:12 GMT
Hi all,

We've been developing a set of providers for "grid" enabled protocols
for a few years now (with help from many people in Australia and in the
UK).  What is the process for integrating these providers into VFS (if
you'll accept it!)  For those interesting it's here:

http://projects.arcs.org.au/trac/commons-vfs-grid/

To my second question: I've noticed there's been some updates on the VFS
subversion.  Is there likely going to be another release soon?  We have
a data transfer project right now requiring the use VFS.  The version
we're using was the trunk check out from early 2009. It would be good to
get an updated and stable release to work with.

Many thanks,

-Pauline.

--
Pauline Mak