commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SITE] Commons-Build plugin commons-mail-page
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 19:14:32 GMT
On 08/04/2010, Niall Pemberton <niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK I have re-generated and published the latest mailing list pages:
>
>  The *commons wide* mailing list page that Sebb's done:
>
>     http://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-site/trunk/src/site/xdoc/mail-lists.xml
>

> An example of a custom mailing list page for a component generated by
>  the Commons Build Plugin:
>     http://commons.apache.org/chain/mail-lists.html
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/chain/trunk/src/site/xdoc/mail-lists.xml
>
>  I think both have value and I plan to release the Commons Build Plugin
>  at the weekend - so if anyone has more feedback or issues/changes for
>  the component mailing lists then please shout.

As far as I can tell, the mailing list definitions in the
commons-parent pom are no longer used, so when that is updated to
change the commons-build-plugin version they should be removed.

I've removed the mailing-list report and the list defns from the
commons-site pom as they were not used by commons-site anymore.