commons-dev mailing list archives

From xunlong gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] GSoC project need a mentor
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 01:28:10 GMT
Hi all,
I am a master student from China, and having using Apache Commons SCXML for
years,now i have a idea to do something for Commons SCXML, i hold it as a
GSoC project and finished its project proposal,submit it on GSoC website
already. I named it "An Eclipse-based Visual State Chart XML editor/debuger
that generates SCXML documents",and you can find my proposal here,
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/SCXML/GSoC2010EclipsePluginProposal. Anyone
who is interested in mentoring this project or have any candidates for this
project, please let me know, thank you very much !!!

Best Regards

Xun Long Gui