commons-dev mailing list archives

From mayur malpani <>
Subject [VFS} unable to FTP a file from Mainframe to unix ftp server
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:49:03 GMT
     I am facing issues while FTPing a file from Mainframe server to unix
server using apache commons vfs ,but  it gives me a exception saying source
file cannot be found when i am trying to use the copyfrom ( ) function .

: Could not copy ftp://host/file-name because it does not exist.
at org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileObject.copyFrom(
at Testvfs.main( .
Can someone please help me out with this issue.Is their a specific way the
ftp source file object is  obtained for mainframe file.