commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL][COMPRESS-18] Fixing hash file syntax in Maven repo
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:26:06 GMT
> On 26/04/2010, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  > On 26/04/2010, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  >> I'd query dev@maven.apache.org for the recommended procedure.

The initial suggestion was to use Nexus and regenerate the checksums that way.

Someone from Sonatype said it required manual intervention and offered
to fix the checksums in central, which they have now done.

For completeness, I think I should update the copies in the Apache
repo too. Unless I hear otherwise, I'll do this in a day or two.