commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <>
Subject Re: Future of Transaction subproject
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:09:58 GMT
2010/4/7 Henri Yandell <>:

> * Tempted to leave the SVN as is, but make it read-only; rather than
> do a move to dormant/. I think we should avoid changing the svn
> location of released components.

Disagree with that point. A committer can be expected to deal with SVN
moves, otherwise he or she won't be able to deal with branches. And
for the user it is best to have a clear distinction between sandbox,
proper and dormant. (Whether we call it dormant, retired, or whatever
doesn't matter.)

Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message