commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS} unable to FTP a file from Mainframe to unix ftp server
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:27:19 GMT
I probably need a bit more information.  Saying "mainframe" doesn't help much. What OS is it
running? Will it be translating from EBCDIC to ASCII. It has been a long time since I worked
on zOS etc that I can't remember if just specifying ascii is enough to do the conversion.
 Is it looking for an actual file name or is it going to represent a dd name? All that said,
I no longer have access to any of these systems so it is going to be tough to help.

Is that the full stack trace?

Ralph