commons-dev mailing list archives

From Antoni Mylka <antoni_my...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: [compress] New release soon?
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:29:47 GMT
W dniu 2010-04-13 18:21, Christian Grobmeier pisze:
>>> Re: 1.1 vs 1.0.1; There's new public API in the codebase, so we should
>>> call the release 1.1.
>>
>> +1. We've been using a snapshot version of compress in Aperture framework
>> since august 2009. issues 73,87 and 89 are important to us and all are
>> resolved.
>>
>> pretty please...
>
> Oh yes... thanks for the reminder. there is one code review open, then
> we can discuss to proceed. Thursday i might have some time for the
> review and hopefully can open the discussion
>
> christian

Which code review do you have in mind? I've taken a look at the Jira and
there is 1 issue for 1.0 and 3 ones for 1.1. Of those four 2 are
connected with release-management issues (SHA1 files and
acknowledgements in README). The remaining two seem to be as good as fixed.

Could I help with anything?

Antoni Mylka
antoni.mylka@gmail.com