commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Sneddon <tim.sned...@bigpond.com>
Subject OpenVMS support for Commons Exec...
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:18:06 GMT
Hi,

I am currently in the process of porting Maven (and all the
bit and pieces it drags in) to OpenVMS.  One of the things it
drags in is Commons Exec.  So I have done a bit of work to
get it running properly (I found the existing support for VMS
to be lacking) and now I would like to hopefully have this go
back into the source pool.

So, I was wondering how I go about getting this stuff passed
back into the source pool.  The stuff I read mentioned
submitting a patch via JIRA.  Is that all I have to do?  Is
there a contribution agreement I need to fill out?

Also, are there many other OpenVMS users out there?

Is there a current maintainer for OpenVMS support?

Thanks, Tim.