commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 02:26:13 GMT
sebb wrote:
> On 06/04/2010, Bruno Melloni <Bruno.Melloni@chickasaw.net> wrote:
>> Thanks Phil,
>>
>>  My apologies on the missing [dbcp] prefix.  This is the first time I use the mailing
list and I followed the 'mailing lists' link from the DBCP project without giving it much
thought.  I didn't realize that the dbcp mailing list was shared across all of the commons
projects.

> AFAICT, this is true of all the auto-generated mailing list pages,
> including the commons-site one.
>
> So it's not surprising that users often fail to use the appropriate prefix.
>
> There does not appear to be any way to add any header text to the
> mailing list report, nor to change the existing text.

Maybe we just need to have commons-build gen a mailing list page
that includes the text and replace the maven default.

Phil