commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX] Need Help Building A Sandbox Site
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:53:44 GMT
Hi Adrian,

not sure what was discussed but here is my configuration

+) using Apache Maven 2.2.1 (otherwise deployment does not work)

+) I think for the release process SVN client 1.5.0 is required
(recently upgraded to Mac OS 10.6 so I lost my good SVN installation)

+) you need a proper settings.xml containing the user name for
'apache.website'

     <server>
       <id>apache1.website</id>
       <username>XXX</username>
       <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
       <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
     </server>

I know that mastering commons infrastructure can be intimidating but I
can upload your site for while to keep your back free ...

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 06.04.10 22:17, Adrian Crum wrote:
> --- On Tue, 4/6/10, Siegfried Goeschl<siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at>  wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> the email is pretty much unreadable but I generated und
>> uploaded the
>> site without problems
>
> Thanks Siegfried! I can generate the site okay, but the mvn site:deploy command fails
with an authorization error. I'm using Maven 2.2.1, and I confirmed I can log into people.apache.org
using SSH (Putty).