commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Commons Main Web Page Bad Links
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 00:12:28 GMT
Adrian Crum wrote:
> --- On Sun, 4/4/10, Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Adrian Crum wrote:
>>> The links to the sandbox projects are broken. For
>> example, the sandbox/convert points to
>>> http://commons.apache.org/convert/
>> Where exactly do you see the link above?  It is
>> correct in the left
>> nav (both under sandbox and dormant - should probably be
>> removed
>> from one of these places) and on the sandbox components
>> list.  Where
>> is the bad link?
>
> The main content area of
>
> http://commons.apache.org/
>
> Scroll down to the Sandbox section. Click on the sandbox project links.

Got it.  Thanks.  Seems the dormant section also has incorrect links.

Maybe we should just eliminate the component tables on the main
page. You can get these lists by clicking on the proper, sandbox,
dormant lists in the first section or via the left nav.  If there
are no objections, I will make the change to eliminate the component
list sections of the main index page.

Phil