commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX] Need Help Building A Sandbox Site
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:13:38 GMT

I have done all of that - everything is exactly as you described. I even tried it on two different
PCs on two different networks - same result.

If you wouldn't mind uploading the site until I get this issue resolved, that would be great!
I want to do it myself, but it's taking me a while to track down the problem.

--- On Tue, 4/6/10, Siegfried Goeschl <> wrote:

From: Siegfried Goeschl <>
Subject: Re: [SANDBOX] Need Help Building A Sandbox Site
To: "Commons Developers List" <>
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 1:53 PM

Hi Adrian,

not sure what was discussed but here is my configuration

+) using Apache Maven 2.2.1 (otherwise deployment does not work)

+) I think for the release process SVN client 1.5.0 is required
(recently upgraded to Mac OS 10.6 so I lost my good SVN installation)

+) you need a proper settings.xml containing the user name for

I know that mastering commons infrastructure can be intimidating but I
can upload your site for while to keep your back free ...

Siegfried Goeschl

On 06.04.10 22:17, Adrian Crum wrote:
> --- On Tue, 4/6/10, Siegfried Goeschl<>  wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>> the email is pretty much unreadable but I generated und
>> uploaded the
>> site without problems
> Thanks Siegfried! I can generate the site okay, but the mvn site:deploy command fails
with an authorization error. I'm using Maven 2.2.1, and I confirmed I can log into
using SSH (Putty).