commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject [Math] What about issue 361?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:17:29 GMT
Hi.

There haven't been any comments about the demo files I've uploaded
on April 1, concerning this issue:

Is there an implied policy of "silence gives consent"?

Someone had suggested creating a branch. That would be a way to set up a
fully working demo of the proposed changes.
I would also need someone knowledgeable in Maven to perform modifications
that would allow the creation of multiple JARs, and set a dependency to the
"CAL10N" library. [A compile-time dependency for Commons-Math itself, and a
runtime dependency for the code that will be a bridge to the "CAL10N"
external library.]

Best regards,
Gilles