commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ustbcoder" <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Fwd: [SCXML] GSoC project need a mentor
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 14:38:18 GMT
Hi Jitesh,
Sorry, the mail start with your name is a mistake in fact. I want to sent it to my GSoC mentor
Rahul Akolkar, but i starts with your name, sorry for that. Jitesh, I am not interested in
mentornet at all, if you have any good idea for my project, welcome posting it here, if you
want to help this project, thank you too. Now, Rahul is my mentor and he is Apache Commons
SCXML mgr, i think we can finish this project well. Any way, thank you for your interest to
my project.

Regards

Xunlong Gui

2010-04-17

ustbcoder

发件人: jitesh dundas
发送时间: 2010-04-17  22:28:14
收件人: ustbcoder
抄送: Rahul Akolkar; dev
主题: Re: Re: Fwd: [SCXML] GSoC project need a mentor

Hi Xunlong,

It will be my pleasure. The mentornet email was something to help you improve. However, if
you dont want, please forget that and focus on this project only.

So please let me know the progress daily or atleat 1-2  days henceforth. I want to see you
get something really good that reflects your talent..

Regards,
JItesh Dundas