commons-dev mailing list archives

From "ustbcoder" <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Fwd: [SCXML] GSoC project need a mentor
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 09:48:08 GMT
Hi Jitesh,

Do you mean that you do not register as a mentor on GSoC web site, but you would like to give
me some personal advises for my project of "Eclipse based SCXML editor",i think it is a good
thing, in my develop period, may be i will discuss more with you about my project. Thank you
for you continue helop and discuss :-)

Rahul Akolkar is Apache Commons SCXML's developer, we are all eager to see this project become
true and Rahul is so friendly and warmhearted, so may be we can discuss some problems about
this project together :-)

Regards

Xunlong Gui

2010-04-11

ustbcoder

发件人: jitesh dundas
发送时间: 2010-04-11  17:24:16
收件人: ustbcoder
抄送:
主题: Re: Re: Fwd: [SCXML] GSoC project need a mentor

hi Xunlong,

:)..It seems to be some misunderstanding here..

I was thinking that you want things to be a secret..In any case, please feel free to share
as you want..:)..Mailing list is fine with me..

Firstly, you tell me "left a rating on the code-awards list as i am not registered", you have
not registered what ? a GSoC mentor ? i do not think you can give me some mentor help if you
do not register as a mentor on GSoC web site.

Well, I am trying to become a mentor on this website but I seem to be unable to follow..I
cant find the button to do so..:)..

In any case, formalities apart, I will keep helping you on this..So lets try to continue discussing
this as needed..I would like to be more of your friend rather than a mentor..Helps in working
better too like this..

So no issues,...Keep working like this.. Ilike your attitude..

Regards,
jd