commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "guixl" by guixl
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 05:32:10 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "guixl" page has been changed by guixl.
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/guixl

New page:
##language:en
== Xunlong Gui ==
Email: <<MailTo(ustbcoder AT gmail DOT com)>>

My name is Xunlong Gui.My major is computer scienece and technology,and i am a postgraduate
student of University of Science and Technology Beijing.I am familar with Eclipse,Java,GMF,SCXML,XML,XSL
and some other open source projects,such as struts,spring,jstl,dojo and so on and have several
years of Java development experience.I am familiar with many project in Apache Foundation,Eclipse
Foundation as well as Dojo Foundation .
----

CategoryHomepage