commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <joerg.schai...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:24:24 GMT
Hi Phil,

Phil Steitz wrote:

[snip]

(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/109929/focus=109945),
>> but we agreed already last time to ignore that. Building with Ant/IBM 1.5
>> also fails for a lot of tests, but only because in all of the failing
>> tests no tests could be found ?!?
>>
>> None of this is a real problem, therefore +1,
>> but the Ant build should work also for the next release cycle.
>
> Thanks, Jorg.  Disturbing news from the zoo.  I did test the Ant
> build using Apple JDK 1.5.  I assume the Sun JDK 1.5 worked for you?
>  I have no idea why the IBM JDK would have problem running the tests.

It's the same with Sun JDK 1.6 (did not test the others). I am running "ant
clean test", the succeeding stuff has been snipped:

=================== %< ====================
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.analysis.BinaryFunctionTest FAILED
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.analysis.ComposableFunctionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.BicubicSplineInterpolatingFunctionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.013 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.013 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.009 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.LoessInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.MicrosphereInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.analysis.interpolation.SmoothingBicubicSplineInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.complex.ComplexFieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.013 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.fraction.BigFractionFieldTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.007 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.fraction.FractionFieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryChromosomeTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.BinaryMutationTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ChromosomeTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ElitisticListPopulationTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FitnessCachingTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.FixedGenerationCountTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestBinary
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.GeneticAlgorithmTestPermutations FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.ListPopulationTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.OnePointCrossoverTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyMutationTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.RandomKeyTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.039 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.genetics.TournamentSelectionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.linear.BiDiagonalTransformerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.linear.CholeskyDecompositionImplTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.linear.SingularValueSolverTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.ode.events.EventStateTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.jacobians.FirstOrderIntegratorWithJacobiansTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsBashforthIntegratorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.AdamsMoultonIntegratorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.007 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ClassicalRungeKuttaStepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.022 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.022 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.017 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince54StepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.DormandPrince853StepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.EulerStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GillStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.GraggBulirschStoerStepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.HighamHall54StepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.MidpointStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.nonstiff.ThreeEighthesStepInterpolatorTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.DummyStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.ode.sampling.NordsieckStepInterpolatorTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.036 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartDifferentiableMultivariateVectorialOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.024 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartMultivariateRealOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.MultiStartUnivariateRealOptimizerTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.MultiDirectionalTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.optimization.direct.NelderMeadTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.CurveFitterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.HarmonicFitterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.fitting.PolynomialFitterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexSolverTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.006 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.linear.SimplexTableauTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.optimization.univariate.BrentMinimizerTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.012 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.random.MersenneTwisterTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.016 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.011 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.EuclideanIntegerPointTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.clustering.KMeansPlusPlusClustererTest FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.009 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.GLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec
    [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.011 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.004 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest

    [junit] Test
org.apache.commons.math.stat.regression.OLSMultipleLinearRegressionTest
FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.01 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.005 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealFieldTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec
    [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.044 sec

    [junit] Testcase: warning took 0.025 sec
    [junit]     FAILED
    [junit] No tests found in org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: No tests found in
org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest

    [junit] Test org.apache.commons.math.util.BigRealTest FAILED

BUILD FAILED
/home/joehni/tmp/download/commons-math-2.1-src/build.xml:199: There were
test failures.

I checked one of the tests and I assume that all of the above are JUnit 4.x
tests ...? My Ant/lib contains only JUnit 3.8.x. Should JUnit 4.x be
provided with the build or with Ant?

- Jörg