commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SANDBOX] Need Help Building A Sandbox Site
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:03:06 GMT
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Adrian Crum <adrian.crum@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I noticed all of the sandbox sub-project links generate a 404 error. I tried to update
the sandbox convert site by following the instructions here:

> http://commons.apache.org/building.html
>
> It appeared the mvn site command downloaded poms and jars from the entire Commons project,
then ran a build on convert. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Any guidance would
be greatly appreciated!

<snip/>

Usually just a deploy (assuming mvn site succeeded, the following in
the WC of convert):

  mvn site:deploy

You may get 404s for other components locally, but should be ok on the
webserver assuming the component (pom etc.) is set up correctly.

-Rahul