commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release math 2.1 based on RC3
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2010 10:34:10 GMT
Hi,

> I checked one of the tests and I assume that all of the above are JUnit 4.x
> tests ...? My Ant/lib contains only JUnit 3.8.x. Should JUnit 4.x be
> provided with the build or with Ant?

When I was updating SVD, I noticed that parts of the tests were 3.x syntax
whereas other 4.x (way easier to use I think).  I would advocate for the
generalisation of Junit 4.x tests whenever possible.

Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be