commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [math] Status of MATH-327?
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:51:23 GMT
Phil,

>> Right now, I see no option but avoiding the computation of A^tA.  It is
>> fair to ask for 2.2.
>
> OK, so you are OK with keeping the fix version for this one at 2.2?

Yes, I am.  I will try to find a fix as soon as possible.  If it turns out
to be before the release of 2.1, it will go there.  Otherwise, it will be
in 2.2.

Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be