commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject [math] Status of MATH-327?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:12:56 GMT
Hi,

What is the present status of MATH-327?  Phil updated on Saturday, I guess,
to say it will be fixed in 2.2.  However, the present version adresses the
problem of the number of iterations reaching the maximum.  It also improves
(but does not completely solve) the situation mentioned by Luc in January
28: there is still one spurious non zero singular value
(3.547702387229884E-7 which I am going to try to kick out) instead of two.

Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be