commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Math] Issue 348
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 02:04:24 GMT

I think we had that discussion.  I provided examples of other packages
considered sampling to be a key property of a distribution, how users
of these packages expected to be able to sample from distributions.
Others concurred. You vetoed the contribution.

Doesn't bother me that much personally for that style of development
to happen with commons math since we have just replaced commons math
with other code.  My guess is that other potential contributors have
also wandered off as well for similar reasons.