commons-dev mailing list archives

From D Sledge <david.sle...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] Question about Accessible Criteria
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:40:31 GMT
Hadn't ran a test case, so I just now made the following changes to ConstructorUtilsTest:

public class ConstructorUtilsTest extends TestCase {

    public void testGetAccessibleConstructor() throws Exception {
        assertNull(ConstructorUtils.getAccessibleConstructor(
                NestedPrivateClass.DeeplyNestedClass.class,
                ArrayUtils.EMPTY_CLASS_ARRAY));
    }

    private static class NestedPrivateClass
    {
        public static class DeeplyNestedClass
        {
            public DeeplyNestedClass(){}
        }
    }
}

and it failed.  I'll submit it in JIRA.  It looks like Class.getModfiers() only returns the
modifiers explicitly declared on the class.