commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r923285 - in /commons/proper/daemon/trunk: pom.xml src/site/site.xml src/site/xdoc/download_daemon.xml
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:54:30 GMT
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Mladen Turk <mturk@apache.org> wrote:
> On 03/15/2010 04:20 PM, niallp@apache.org wrote:
>>
>> Author: niallp
>> -<item name="Download"
>>  href="http://commons.apache.org/downloads/download_daemon.cgi"/>
>> +<item name="Download"                href="/download_daemon.cgi"/>
>
> I'm lost now. What's the correct download page.
> I was thinking we'll use the one from commons-build from now on.

The commons-build is the old Maven-1 site build for commons - this is
replaced by the new Maven-2 one in commons-site. It doesn't have the
download pages for components - it points to the download page on the
component's site - see

http://commons.apache.org/downloads/index.html

So the old commons-build is going away (I hope).

Niall

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-build/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/commons-site/