commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release commons-parent 13
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 01:20:03 GMT
I have made a couple of more changes following Sebb's comments:
 - removed the deprecated <aggregate> parameter
 - moved the javadoc/source plugins MANIFEST config to the
<dependencyManagement> section:

I'll extend the vote by 48hrs so that anyone who already voted has
time to change their vote if they want.

Niall