commons-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>
Subject [SANDBOX] Ready To Commit The New Convert Sub-Project
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 00:07:46 GMT
I'm ready to commit the new Convert sub-project to the sandbox. What should I call it? "convert"
seems most logical, but that might cause confusion because the same thing exists in dormant.
Someone suggested "ofbiz-convert" but I'd really like to make a clean break from OFBiz. Any
ideas?

Also, another OFBiz PMC member - Adam Heath - would like to help me get this going. His repository
login is doogie - if someone could grant him karma to the sandbox it would be greatly appreciated!

-Adrian