commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r928539 - in /commons/proper/math/trunk: math-RC.sh math-pre-RC.sh siteMods/ siteMods/pom.xml siteMods/site.css siteMods/site.xml
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:17:14 GMT
I am not sure about the placement of these files; but I wanted to
commit them as they are needed/useful for generating RCs.

The "siteMods" directory includes hacked pom, css, site.xml files
needed to generate the userguide by itself (or at least, that was my
hack).  The sripts are what I use for preparing and then generating
the RCs.  I am not sure where is the best location for these files.
 I am happy to move them, and even happier to see them improved.

Phil