commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] Procrun documentation - --LogJniMessages parameter?
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:03:27 GMT
On 03/19/2010 05:51 PM, sebb wrote:
> prunsrv //? includes
>
> --LogJniMessages
>
> which is not documented anywhere as far as I can tell.
>
> The parameter takes a numeric value, but what the value is used for, I
> have no idea.
>
> Anyone know so I can update the docs?

Sure. I added this recently.
It is for jvm mode only and causes to register the JVM vprintf callback.

Before it was on by default, and it causes to redirect all
JVM jni debug messages to procrun log file.
So now that stdout and stderr redirection works this is
not needed. However if you don't set stdout/stderr redirection that
setting the LogJniMessages to non zero value will still cause to
log this messages in procrun log file.

Regards
--
^TM