commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DAEMON] Procrun documentation
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:29:13 GMT
On 03/18/2010 08:13 PM, sebb wrote:
> As people may have noticed, I've been trying to update the procrun
> documentation.

Cool, thanks.
But that doesn't mean you are free to delay the
release forever :)
Let's push the 1.0.3 out and work on improvements.

> There are a few details that need clarifying:
> - the Start/Stop mode can be jvm, Java or exe. What do these each do?

jvm loads the jvm in process, java is just like .exe but it
figures out the .exe from default JVM installed.

> Does Procrun support Daemon mode? If so, how is it configured? I could
> not get it to work with the SimpleDaemon example.

It doesn't. procrun does not use java daemon code.

Regards
--
^TM