commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] commons-parent-13 problems
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 17:12:01 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 3:15 AM, Phil Steitz <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Niall Pemberton wrote:
>>> Unfortunately the upgrade of the maven-site-plugin from 2.0.1 to 2.1
>>> has caused the site generation for Chain, Configuration and DBCP to
>>> now fail.
>> I fixed DBCP.  Will look at the others.

Spoke too soon.  DBCP and math are now both broken (using maven
2.2.1), giving:

[Fatal Error] configuration_1_1.dtd:1:3: The markup declarations
contained or pointed to by the document type declaration must be
well-formed.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup declarations contained or
pointed to by the document type declaration must be well-formed.
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:124)
	at
net.sourceforge.pmd.RuleSetFactory.parseRuleSetNode(RuleSetFactory.java:190)

I also notice now that as you say below, nothing now works using
maven 2.0.x.  I use 2.0.10 to build dbcp 1.3.x.  I can't remember
why, but I could never get maven 2.1.x to work.

Phil