commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r928454 - /commons/proper/commons-build/trunk/xdocs/releases/prepare.xml
Date Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:16:06 GMT
On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Niall Pemberton
<niall.pemberton@gmail.com> wrote:

> In *proper* only Jelly and Attributes don't have m2 builds (although

Attributes should go to dormant/retired/whatever. So no concerns.

> there is one for Jelly in a branch[1] that could replace the m1

With Maven and JIRA both having moved away from Jelly, I'm inclined to
think it should also go into retirement. There's not been much
activity - bar your M2 work.

> build). Even though the rest have m2 builds the following components
> still also have m1 builds: betwixt, chain, discovery, el, fileupload,
> jxpath, launcher, logging, modeler, net, scxml, transaction, validator

As long as the jar builds, and the site generates, I'm considering the
m2 build to be good and then removing the m1 artifacts. I'll work
through this list.

Hen