commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [Lang] Question about Accessible Criteria
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 21:51:44 GMT
Interesting question.

I think it should - unless the method Modifier.isPublic method check
checks that already.

Have you tried a test case to see if this would return an invalid constructor?

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM, D Sledge <> wrote:
> Looking at the method ConstructorUtils.getAccessibleConstructor(Constructor), I notice
that the method checks if the declaring class is public.  Should it not also make sure that
the declaring class is either a top-level one or its enclosing class hierarchy are all public,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message